We’re seeking a great fit for a role where design matters most.
In this role, you’ll use your creativity and experience to gather stylistic references, analyze industry trends, understand the end user, sketch and visualize, and build out functional prototypes of beautiful interactive work across dozens of industries. Our industry work includes bottom-up brand design, packaging, interactivity, and more. Our firm’s combination of UI/UX, graphic design, and industrial design all under one roof means you’ll have the available talent, resources, and equipment to go from idea to prototype fully in-house. As a senior-level designer, you’ll mentor and guide our other team members on technique, visual language, and design execution.
A great fit for this role shares our team’s core values and DIY culture. As a group of doers with backgrounds in creating passionately and crafting results, we’re more flannel shirts than formal suits. If that sounds like you, we’d love to talk!
- Deep knowledge of design research, market segmentation, and reference collection
- Proficiency in ideation sketching and other visualization techniques
- Fluency in UI/UX and other graphics industry software (Figma, Illustrator, XD, etc.)
- A practical understanding of project requirements and their translation into design intent
- Proven creative project execution and successful transition to production processes
- Smooth coordination with internal team members, contractors, vendors, and other industry partners
- Excellent organizational habits and abilities
- Interest and desire to mentor and guide others
- Aptitude in on-the-fly decision-making and problem-solving
- Participation in general office tasks such as scheduling, organization, filing, clean-up, phone calls, and email correspondence
- Full-time competitive salary
- Health insurance coverage after 90 days
- 401(k) matching up to 4% of salary
- Full after-hours access to studio & shop equipment
- Flexible schedule
- Work-from-home opportunities
- Participation in travel for client meetings, industry events, and company outings