Managing a successful and fun office environment is a balancing act of great organization, people skills, and proactive thinking. If you enjoy a central role within a close-knit team and working in a creative environment, let’s talk!
This position assists with the everyday needs of our team of designers, curates our studio environment, manages our vendors and contractors, coordinates logistics for team travel, plans and hosts team events, and supports our people in achieving our objectives.
- Proven experience administrating systems and teams
- Understanding of essential business operations such as office management, logistics, organizational best practices, etc.
- Systems-level thinking and reliable attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational habits and abilities
- Excellent people skills and positive energy on a daily basis
- “Owner’s eyes” applied to the appearance of our spaces and facilities
- Aptitude in real-time decision-making and problem-solving
- Ability to effectively and independently manage and prioritize multiple tasks, requests, and daily challenges
- Grit and tenacity matching that of your team members
A great fit for this role shares our team’s core values and DIY culture. As a group of doers with backgrounds in making, creating, failing, and learning, we’re more flannel shirts than formal suits. If that sounds like you, we’d love to talk!