We are seeking an organized and people-oriented Human Resources Generalist. In this role, you will collaborate closely with our leadership to run our human resources functions and recruitment operations. Your authentic relationships with our team members and optimization of their day-to-day work/life balance will be essential to our productive and happy work environment.
If you thrive on creativity and appreciate the feeling of making an immediate impact among your peers, we’d love to hear from you!
- Leverage your experience to develop and implement HR policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Grow our team by operating our recruitment processes, including posting job openings, screening resumes, conducting interviews, and facilitating new employee onboarding.
- Use your organizational skills to maintain accurate employee records, including personnel files, time and attendance records, and benefits enrollment.
- Administer employee benefits programs and serve as a point of contact for employee inquiries related to benefits, leave policies, and HR matters.
- Put our people first by coordinating and conducting employee performance evaluations and providing guidance on performance improvement plans.
- Prepare and distribute documents, reports, and presentations as required.
- Perform general office duties, such as filing, data entry, and maintaining organized office spaces.
A great fit for this role shares our team’s core values and DIY culture. As a group of doers with a whatever-it-takes approach, we’re more flannel shirt than formal suit. Does that sound like you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proven experience in HR and office administration roles.
- Knowledge of HR best practices, labor laws, and regulations.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, with an attention to detail.
- Proficiency in HR software and strong general computer literacy.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Positive attitude and ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Work with a talented and passionate team dedicated to excellence in design and innovation across all industries, including medical devices, defense, sports & outdoor equipment, automotive, and more.
- Build valuable relationships with clients and industry leaders.
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule and competitive compensation package.
- Learn about the latest trends and technologies in the design industry.
- Create a meaningful impact on the growth and success of our team.
- Health insurance coverage begins at 90 days
- 401(k) matching up to 4% of your salary
- Full after-hours access to studio & shop equipment for personal use
- Work-from-home opportunities